Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mini Revier # 2 - Miley Cyrus shaves more then Justin Bieber

Justin Drew Bieber, ahh where to start.  He was born about 16 years, aprox 4 months and 13 days ago if I did the calculations right.....that should be about well, March 1st 1994.  He is a teen pop star, well he is not just loved by me...or just teens.  Some adults love him and so do the little kiddies.  He started out on youtube just like Rebecca Black...thank god one of 'em sounded good.  Justin is not only a singer he is also a student, a family member, a friend...but not only is he that he is also a thoughtful person.  People make Justin out to seem like a bad guy but in the end he isn't.  He has helped out with many charity such as; "Cure Duchenne", "Give back Hollywood foundation", "Children's miracle network hospitals", "Grammy Foundation", "Jumpstart", "Pencils of Promises" and many more.  Even though Justin may not sing good (in my opinion I will tell you one time baby that he does.) he is a great humanbeing and people need to stop and realize that.  He just doesn't go out and sing for the heck of it, he does it for his fans.  He loves his fans so much he is willing to do almost anything for them.  He also isn't just a singer he is a regular child on his time off he is just as crazy as any other teen these days.  But I'm rambling now so I will stop, but I do not have "Bieber fever." but I do really like that kid, and love all his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment