Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mini review #1 - Attacked by The Legion of the Superpets.

I believe that comic books are boring.  They're nonsense...I don't understand how people can waste their time reading that lame stuff.  It's all so unrealistic and cheesy.  Comic books I mean who wants to read narrative artwork with some dialog besides those nerds? Like come on they play like pokemon and stuff.  I personally would rather read shakespear, well not really that is taking it a bit to far.  But give me a book and I'll read it but comics no, not at all.  I would consider reading them if they weren't 1) so boring, 2) were real, and 3) didn't have some fake superhero in it.  Who comes up with this stuff anyways?  I mean even though I don't like comics I do have to give credit to all the people that make them.  I mean even though they may be boring and stuff, I do show the some appreciation for trying to please people with their ever so crazy imaginations!  So in the end I don't like comic books....won't ever like them.  But it's not like I disrespect them or anything, just that it's not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment