Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mini review # 4 - TGIF

I'm just kidding it's not Friday but what I am going to type about is.  Rebecca Black, she is a young teen who likes to promote people to party, and get down on.  She is not only a young girl abusing youtube (I'm juist kidding), but she is a young girl just trying to make her dream come true!  To bad it kind of did but it made almost everyone hate her, makes me laugh! Even though I kind of feel bad.................just kind of, just a smidge.  She has all helped us learn the days of the week, and she has also shown half of us how bad of human beings we can be she basically got all her views on her video because people were hating on it and just wanted a laugh.  I personally give her credit for her effort and such.  But I still don't like her and I don't know what else to say about her other then she tried, and didn't succeed but don't give up your day job.  Also please go back to school and learn proper grammar.  You're making young girls that actually like your song turn stupid, man they had some potential. Plus you're telling them that you're waking up going to smoke weed, then munch on some cereal.......HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment