Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mini Review # 3 - oh frig, black and white......what is going on !?!?!!!!!!!!1

Silent films lol, yes I'm saying "lol" in an ISU 'cause I literally lol'd.  I don't really have an opinion on silent films, well I do.  What I'm trying to say is I don't totally dislike them and I don't totally love them.  I must say that I'd rather watch 12 silent films in one period then read some boring comic book.  But some silent films are really interesting and not to mention funny.  But on the other hand some can be so boring, lame and superrrrr cheesy like "The first kiss" one like how lame can you get oh my goodness.  I believe that the first silent film that you had to pay for was interesting.  It was called   "Train pulling into station."  I thought it was going to be boring but it turned out to be exciting with the people running away and what not.  What else was interesting was the fact that the train actually looked like it was coming towards you and people actually got scared!  Silent films are much, much more different then films these days.  Like they got scared by a train coming at them WITH NO SOUND!! movies now have like really loud horrible horror sounds and bloody guts coming out of places where they shouldn't be coming from.  So in the end I'd rather watch a Silent Film the read comic books in media class.


I know this isn't the right video but I just wanted you to watch it - Good day sir!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtZTIwSIuGw

No comments:

Post a Comment